Re: RESULTS of the "Identifier Registry" Renaming Poll (was Re: VOTE: "Identifier Registry" Renaming Poll)

This is like a build-a-bear gone wrong. But it's OUR bear now. Manu has
proof that we chose it for ourselves.

--
Kim Hamilton Duffy
CTO & Principal Architect Learning Machine

kim@learningmachine.com