PLEASE READ: VC Data Model spec is now blocked - please review/approve PRs

Reminder all -- please review and/or approve.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 2:43 PM
Subject: VC Data Model spec is now blocked - please review/approve PRs
To: W3C Verifiable Claims Working Group <public-vc-wg@w3.org>

Hi all,

There are now 15 open pull requests that need review by the Working
Group for inclusion in the specification. Please read the PRs, request
changes, or vote thumbs up if you want the merge to happen:

https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/pulls

Almost all of these changes are not very controversial. The most
controversial one is replacing "inspector-verifier" with "verifier".
This is also the most important one to merge as it touches most of the
spec. If you had to focus on one, focus on this one because it'll
unblock the rest of the edits on the spec.

At this point, it'll be very difficult to submit any more PRs to the
spec without creating merge conflicts. We need to get the backlog dealt
with so we can make further prose changes as suggested by Joe Andrieu,
David Chadwick, and Dave Longley.

Please review the PRs so we can pull as many of them in during the call
next week.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built