Verifiable Profiles: Change of presenter

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 17:15:33 -0400
To: W3C Verifiable Claims Working Group <public-vc-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

I just found out that I need to be in the WCIG meeting at 1:30pm on
Thursday, which is the same time I said I'd lead discussion in the VCWG
on Verifiable Profiles.

Dave Longley has kindly volunteered to cover for me in VCWG while I go
to WCIG from 1:30pm-3pm to support our Digital Offers work there, which
is a high priority Verifiable Credentials use case.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: The State of W3C Web Payments in 2017
http://manu.sporny.org/2017/w3c-web-payments/