Re: Preparing UC doc as FPWD

Presuming a publish date of June 6, and that the details I mentioned in the commit comments are acceptable, the UC doc is ready to go [1].

Status set to FPWD
issues to github.com/w3c/vc-use-cases
wgPatentURI set to https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/98922/status <https://www.w3.org/2004/01/pp-impl/98922/status>
publishDate set to 2017-06-06
feedback to public-vc-wg, although leaving this blank would indicate GitHub issue tracker. This could also be public-vc-comments@w3.org <mailto:public-vc-comments@w3.org>, if that mailing list exists.
Update Introduction to replace the goal of the Task Force with elements from the Mission of the WG.
Changes required by Pub Rules checker.

Gregg Kellogg
gregg@greggkellogg.net

[1] https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/pull/503 <https://github.com/json-ld/json-ld.org/pull/503>