Telecon time (Was: Agenda: Verifiable Claims Working Group (VCWG) Teleconference - 23 May 2017)

Hi Armin,

Thanks for your email.  The chairs suspected that this might become an
issue but wanted to wait a few {weeks, months} to see how big an issue it
might be before changing away from the time slot that most of the
participants in the advance Community Group work over the past two years
were familiar with.  A single meeting time for global participation is
always a challenge, and we are aware of the self-selection bias that can
occur when asking current participants what their preferred meeting time is.

Although we may wish to give more time for others to join and/or express
opinions first, the chairs will discuss a potential meeting time change, as
well as the possibility of rotating meeting times (another option selected
by some W3C groups in the past).  Since we likely will lose some of our
existing active participants if we move the call earlier, any help you can
give in understanding how many active participants we might gain would be
appreciated.

The chairs also welcome any opinions and comments from other members of the
group.  Please jump in.

-- dan (for the chairs)