Re: Relying Part & Last Two Lines of Playground [was: Re: Terminology poll]

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:54:42 -0400
To: public-vc-wg@w3.org
On 06/26/2017 07:26 PM, Joe Andrieu wrote:
> I think the relying party replaces the Inspector, not the
> Holder/Presenter/Claimant.

Yes, which is another reason we've avoided Relying Party... because
people that have an incredible experience in this space still get it wrong.

That said, there are enough people arguing for it replacing Inspector
that it should be an option in the poll. I'll add it now.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/