Regrets for this week's telecon

From: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 16:04:51 -0400
To: Verifiable Claims Working Group <public-vc-wg@w3.org>
Hi all,

Regrets for this Tuesday's telecon, I'll be at a conference. I did start
aligning the terminology based on the poll results, so we're close to
having something FPWD ready (from an editorial perspective):

https://github.com/w3c/vc-data-model/pull/56#commits-pushed-7994737

I suggest the Chairs try to see if there is now consensus to publish a
FPWD w/ the poll results and an update to the specification to align it
w/ the results of the poll. If there is consensus, the Editor's can
generate an FPWD-ready version based on PR 56 above.

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: Rebalancing How the Web is Built
http://manu.sporny.org/2016/rebalancing/