De: Franck Divet [mailto:franck.divet@gmail.com]
Enviado el: martes, 16 de junio de 2009 15:23
Para: JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA
CC: public-uwa@w3.org
Asunto: Re: Delivery Context Ontology and DCCI : Looking for examples

It helps. Thank you.
It's true that in the previous specifications there was a "path to caracteristics" which no longer exists in the last call working draft (june 2009).

My very best.

2009/6/15 JOSE MANUEL CANTERA FONSECA <jmcf@tid.es<mailto:jmcf@tid.es>>

Hi,

Taking into account that, according to the DCO, the path to current location is

currentEnvironment/currentLocation/position/coordinates/latitude

                                                                                                  /longitude

                                                                                                 /altitude

It would be something like

var currentLocation = childProperty(dcci, 'currentLocation')

var latitude = childProperty(currentLocation, 'latitude').value;

var longitude = childProperty(currentLocation, 'longitude').value;

Being childProperty a function like:

// convenience function for accessing child properties

      function childProperty(property, name)

      {

         // 1st parameter is "*" for wild card that matches any namespace

         // 2nd argument is the property name we are searching for

         // 3rd parameter is null for default search filter function

         // 4th parameter is false to restrict search to immediate children

         var list = <code>property.searchProperty("*", name, null, false);</code>

         // return first node in property list

         if (list && list.length > 0)

            return list[0];

         return null;