regrets for this week's meeting

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 13:30:52 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-uwa@w3.org

I will be at the Internet of Things conference Thursday and Friday
this week and won't be able to call in as I will be stuck in the
session where I get to present on the Web of things. Unless we can
find a volunteer to chair in my absence, I suggest we cancel the
call.

Jose is hoping to publish the next draft of the delivery context
ontology and I have asked him to send details to the list. I am
behind with preparing questionaires on the mid-year face to face,
and the day/time for the proposed weekly call on device
coordination. I will try and get both of these actions done this
week whilst I am in Zurich.

Best regards,