draft agenda for this week's telecon

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 18:25:38 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-uwa@w3.org

The next teleconference for the UWA working group will be held on
Thursday 20th March 2008 at 9am to 10am Boston time. Note that this
will be one hour earlier now that the USA has switched to Summer
time. You can find out when that is for your time zone using this
world clock

      http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

More details are on: http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/telecons.html
UWA meetings are restricted to UWA Working Group members.

Please let me know if you are unable to attend the call, and also
please email me with any agenda item requests you may have.

Draft agenda:

      1. Approval of the face to face minutes for
         publication, see [a], [b]

      2. Date and location for next face to face meeting

      3. Arranging a separate telecon for work on device
         coordination better suited to people in Asia

      4. Planning for re-chartering

      5. Review of pending actions, see [c]

      6. Any other business

a. http://www.w3.org/2008/03/04-uwawg-minutes.html