Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 18:38:25 +0000 (GMT)
From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
To: public-uwa@w3.org
Subject: draft face to face agenda

Please find below a first cut at drafting the agenda for the Seoul face to
face. We have regrets from Keith R, Kevin, Rotan and Stephane. I am hoping that
they can provide materials relating to their work items in advance of the
meeting.

Rotan will try to participate remotely via IRC and Skype. Kaz is only able to
make Thursday 6 March, so I have placed the discussions on device coordination
and the collaboration with the PUCC on Thursday, along with a look at plans for
an Incubator Group that I am hoping will feed into the rechartering process in
early 2009.

Your comments and suggestions for changes are welcomed!

Tuesday 4 March 2008

  Introductions, agenda bashing and minute takers

DCCI:

   Preparing to exit CR (entered 21 December 2007)

     - test assertions
     - test suites
     - implementations
     - Sailesh's demo
     - implementation report

Content Selection for Device Independence
and Delivery Context XPath Access Functions:

   Preparing to exit CR  (entered 25 July 2007)

     - test assertions
     - test suites
     - implementations
     - implementation report
     - further work

DIAL:

     - Historical context
     - Relationship to CDF
     - Support for other versions of XHTML?
     - Missing features?
     - DIAL Lite
     - Additional editors?

DC Ontology

   Preparing next draft and longer term roadmap

     - Liaison with DD WG
     - Liaison with OMA
     - revisiting units
     - modularisation
     - personalization
     - user modeling
     - location, speed and bearing
     - contacts (vCard)
     - calendar (iCalendar)

APIs for the delivery context

     - Review of current APIs
     - Is a single API pratical?
     - How to involve all stakeholders?
     - Potential role of HypertextCG

Wednesday 5 March 2008

  Mobile meeting.

Thursday 6 March 2008

(I am hoping to get a group photo during the day)

Composite Capability/Preference Profiles:
Structure and Vocabularies 2.0

   - road map for moving to CR

Device Coordination

   - use cases for device coordination
   - terminology
   - potential role of web standards
   - heterogeneous mix of network technologies
     and device generations
   - descriptions and resource binding
   - security issues
   - trust delegation