Re: draft agenda for Thursday 25 October

Dave,
i'm sorry i've to send my regrets as i've a deadline to meet on an EU
project which is using all my bandwidth for now. Regrets also for next
week as i'm travelling.
Feel free anyway to give my action items during the meeting as i will
read the minutes.

Cheers
Steph

--