From: kedar phadke [mailto:kedar.phadke@gmail.com]
Sent: 16 October 2007 15:27
To: Rhys Lewis
Subject: Re: Need Information on DCCI

Hello Rhys
sorry to bother you again but is there a sample implementation (Using DCCI
preferably in a web browser). I plan to build one but it would be nice if
one exists and I could refer to the same. I plan to have something like an
Active X control for DCCI.
Could you help me by pointing me to some sample implementation. I know on
the web there are many requests for the same but no one has answered to
these requests so far. The only write up I have found so far is from Keith
Waters where in he explains something with an implementation example but
that seems to be his own implementation.

Please could you help.

-Kedar