Re: Definition of adaptation policy

Hi,

Good point. I think that we are going to need to think in different kind
of policies suitable for different delivery contexts:

+ Pagination policies
+ Layout policies
+ Rendering policies (i.e. the mapping between the abstract and concrete UI)
+ Content selection policies, i.e . how do you guide a content selection
process in order to select the most appropiate content under certain
circumstances.
+ Style policies i.e. how the look and feel of your application might
change depending on different delivery contexts
+ Interaction policies i.e. how the user interface and the input methods
might change depending on the available modes of interaction

Currently in the MyMobileWeb project we implement policies as a CSS
properties and redefining CSSs for different delivery contexts. We do
not use XSLT

Best Regards