From: public-uwa-request@w3.org [mailto:public-uwa-request@w3.org] On Behalf Of Dave Raggett
Sent: 11 December 2007 17:47
To: public-uwa@w3.org
Subject: draft agenda for Thurday 13 December

The next teleconference for the UWA working group will be held on
Thursday 13th December 2007) at 9am to 10am Boston time. You can
find out when that is for your time zone using this world clock

                http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

More details are on: http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/telecons.html
UWA meetings are restricted to UWA Working Group members.

Please email me with any agenda item requests you may have.

Draft agenda:

         1. Approval of last week's minutes for publication, see [a]

         2. DDWG comments on DC Ontology, see [b][c]

         3. Ontology for location, calendar and contact info,
       see [d][e][f][g]

         4. User preferences (depending on Rich's availability)

         5. URIs, chunking and content adaption using XSLT, see [h]

         6. Review of pending actions, see [k]

         7. Any other business

Please note that I am trying to plan upcoming telecons using the
roadmap, see http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/plans/

a. http://www.w3.org/2007/12/06-uwawg-minutes.html
b. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-uwa/2007Dec/0000.html
c. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-uwa/2007Dec/0008.html