draft agenda for Thursday 6 December

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:30:06 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-uwa@w3.org
The next teleconference for the UWA working group will be held on
Thursday 6th December 2007) at 9am to 10am Boston time. You can
find out when that is for your time zone using this world clock

               http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

More details are on: http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/telecons.html
UWA meetings are restricted to UWA Working Group members.

Please email me with any agenda item requests you may have.

Draft agenda:

        1. Approval of last week's minutes for publication [a]

        2. Request for UWA blog articles and updates to wiki,
           see [b]

        3. DCCI resolution, transition meeting and updates to
           disposition of comments, see [c][d]

        4. Status report for DIAL, see [e]

        5. DDWG comments on DC Ontology, see [f]

        6. Ontology for location, calendar and contact info,
      see [g][h][i][j]

        7. Review of pending actions, see [k]

        8. Any other business

Please note that I am trying to plan upcoming telecons using the
roadmap, see http://www.w3.org/2007/uwa/plans/

a. http://www.w3.org/2007/11/29-uwawg-minutes.html
b. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-uwa/2007Dec/0007.html
c. http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/member-uwa/2007Dec/0003.html