Re: Including location, calendar and contact data in the ontology

From: Dave Raggett <dsr@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:56:28 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-uwa@w3.org

I forgot to add a pointer to the older W3C Note that Norm's work
in 2005 updates. I don't know why the Note wasn't updated as a result,
though and guess we would have to ask Norm. The 2001 Note is at:

    http://www.w3.org/TR/vcard-rdf

Another useful reference is to Jabber's XML version of vCard, see:

    http://www.xmpp.org/extensions/xep-0054.html