Re: Transition announcement: Third LC of wsc-ui

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <mzurko@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 14:11:13 -0400
To: timeless <timeless@gmail.com>
Cc: public-usable-authentication@w3.org
Hi Josh,

I want to make sure I'm not missing anything on this one. My reading of it
is that it's lost some context in your iterations. If you think that your
current review feedback in the rest of your messages covers what you want
to say so far, then we're good (and the wg has started discussing it). If
you mean this to raise any additional points, it would be good if you
would clarify this one. Thanks. Mez