Re: Asking for the guidance on your review process

From: Mary Ellen Zurko <mzurko@us.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 08:43:47 -0500
To: <Anna.Zhuang@nokia.com>
Cc: public-usable-authentication@w3.org
Hello Anna,

The instructions for feedback are in the "Status of this Document" section
of wsc-ui. We are about to put out a substantially updated version for 2nd
Last Call (I hope), and since the deadline for comments on the current
version is past, you might want to wait for that one.

01/22/2009 05:11 AM
Asking for the guidance on your review process
Sent by:

Dear all,

I am not a member of WSCWG but somewhat following it. I would like to
submit my comments to Web Security Context UI guidelines doc and would
like to know when and how I can do it. Please advise.

Best regards,
Anna Zhuang