RE: Comments Universal Design review of WSC Draft

At 11:09 PM -0400 18 06 2007, Doyle, Bill wrote:
>  Al,
>
>  Thank you for your comments. I apologize for the delay in
>responding, a process for formally addressing public comments needed
>to be flushed out.
>
>  We're using Tracker to create Issues raised from public comment,
>this tool supports tracking, viewing discussion threads and
>resolutions. The following issues were generated from your email
>titled Universal Design review of WSC Draft dated April 4 2007.
>
>  ISSUE-34
>
>Formal studies don't cover disability access adequately, use experts too -
>
>(public comment)
>
>[...]

>ISSUE-64
>
>'where' is less universal than 'how' for drill-down (public comment)
>
>ISSUE-65
>
>testing throughout evolution of product (pubic comment)
>
>Thank you for the time spent reviewing the WSC draft
>and participating in this effort.

You are very welcome.

We appreciate the work of the WSC; PFWG had identified security as an
area where W3C needed to weigh in in order to make the Web accessible to
people with disabilities.  Our note on CAPTCHA only scratched the surface.

.. and we are just now starting to learn how to use Tracker to deal with public
comments ourselves.

Thanks for the update.  It's good to have a bit of a heartbeat from
time to time.

Al