Status Update on W3C Security Work

From: Thomas Roessler <tlr@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 21:27:30 +0200
To: public-usable-authentication@w3.org

Hello all,

we've started Advisory Committee review of the Web Security Context
Group:

  http://www.w3.org/2005/Security/wsc-charter,

aka Secure Chrome & Metadata.

If you want to participate in this work, this would be an excellent
time to talk to your AC representative (or to begin the process for
joining W3C, if you don't have an AC representative).

  http://www.w3.org/Consortium/join

The form annotations proposal is deferred until there's a better
understanding of the relationship of this proposal with the overall
forms and mark-up work.

I hope to see many of you as members of a Working Group!  If you
have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Regards,
--
Thomas Roessler, W3C   <tlr@w3.org>