Re: FW: Phishing Bibliography

Hi Sebastian,

This isn't a paper, but it is one-of-a-kind - a list of threats
including the class of "phishing" - without adverts, solutions,
exclusions, or secret agendas.

http://chrisdrake.com/Comprehensive_list_of_Threats_to_Authentication_Procedures_and_Data.html

In other words - the papers you list all concentrate on individual
parts of one aspect of security problems - this list explains the big
picture.  For example: before the word "phishing" was invented, this
threat was broadly called "social engineering", a recent trade-show
demonstration (for example) found 70% of users would reveal their
password (in person) for a bar of chocolate.  I would wager a bet that
few, if any, of your papers chose to include *all* kinds of phishing
attacks - including "offline" - so I believe something is needed to
remind the lay-person that any particular solution presented in a
paper probably is only going to solve a small part of the problem.

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake