Re[2]: Secure Chrome and Secure MetaData (correction)

From: Chris Drake <christopher@pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 20:11:24 +1000
To: public-usable-authentication@w3.org

I wrote:
>At the risk of upsetting James again - if solving this problem
I meant:
>At the risk of upsetting Thomas again - if solving this problem

While on the subject... What, exactly, is "not helpful" about
reminding those on a path to a solution about keeping to the path when
they persistently stray off towards dead-ends (significantly more
often than I remind them I might add) ?

I am trying to keep minds open, lateral thought alive, and promote an
environment where an actual public, useable, authentication scheme can
genuinely evolve.  What kind of atmosphere and productivity
improvements come from stifling experienced opinion? (I've been
working on this problem since 1994.)

The word "Chrome" is so cool that nobody wants to put it back on the
shelf where it belongs!

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake