Re[4]: AW: AW: Secure Chrome

Hi Bjoern,

Might I respectfully suggest that if you don't understand XSS (and
specifically, how web sites initiate authentication and how they
function post-authentication), either learn about it, or ask people
off-list - don't broadcast silliness and insulting misrepresentations
like "If, as you say, the browser makes all my files available to any
web site I visit" on public forums.

Kind Regards,
Chris Drake