Re: AW: AW: Secure Chrome

Jörg Schwenk wrote:
> Amir, thanks for the information. We have a group working on XML security
> here, so it would be nice to get some details when you have finished the
> implementation.

Sure.
> Could the following be a standard way to change passwords:

No, I didn't mean anything as complex as the suggestion below. All we
need is a _convention_ for how we submit <old password>, <new password>.
Namely, I'm not suggesting to completely replace password based
authentication, simply since this is a major change to the sites. All we
need is a simple convention to allow our extension to change the
password. As it is now, we need to find the way by hand for each site -
not very handy.

Another thing which would have been really nice is a standard definition
of the sensitive fields (password, cc#, etc...) - like ECML (rest in
peace :-) ) but that is not as difficult to do by hand...

Amir Herzberg