Re: Secure Chrome

On Friday 21 April 2006 10:50, Mike Beltzner wrote:
> I think your statement is true of any proposal. Users will pay attention to
> content, not chrome, so no matter what solution we come up with, users will
> have to be taught/led/influenced to understanding the new model.
>
> George, what do you think secure chrome should get us, if anything?

  I'm going to be offline for the next week so I hesitate to start any new
threads at this time, but I was starting to think along the lines of
separating forms entirely from content.  I'm going to leave it at that
because it's really only random thoughts at the moment.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer    http://www.kde.org/