RE: Secure Chrome

But of course a malicious web site will not go into the high risk safe
mode. And a user naive enough to get easily phished is unlikely to think
of doing it explicitly.

Mary Ellen Zurko, STSM, IBM Lotus CTO Office       (t/l 333-6389)
IBM Lotus/WPLC Security Strategy and Architecture

"Dan Schutzer" <dan.schutzer@fstc.org>
04/14/2006 08:56 AM

"'Mary Ellen Zurko'" <Mary_Ellen_Zurko@notesdev.ibm.com>
cc
<public-usable-authentication@w3.org>
Subject
RE: Secure Chrome

One approach is to let the web site and the customer determine when they
want to go into high risk safe mode transaction.