Re: Draft Charter

From: Roland Merrick <roland_merrick@uk.ibm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 13:12:15 +0000
To: "Steven Pemberton" <steven@w3.org>
Cc: public-usability-workshop@w3.org
Greetings Steven, just a couple of minor observations.

In section 4 you explicitly call out a small number of groups with which
there should be some coordination. You include Accessability &
Internationalization but omit a similar broad based activity Device
Independence. As a member of the DI WG I am endeavouring to encourage more
interaction between these three activities.

You last point in section 6 begs the question "based on what metrics?".

Regards, Roland

"Steven Pemberton" <steven@w3.org>
Sent by: public-usability-workshop-request@w3.org
22/01/2003 14:29