when to do a telcon? more conflicts than I thought

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:03:21 -0500
To: Michael Mealling <michael@neonym.net>
Cc: public-uri-cg@w3.org, Norman Walsh <Norman.Walsh@Sun.COM>

Michael,

On Wednesday, we talked a bit about scheduling a URI
CG telcon; we talked about next Friday (16 Oct) and
I said I'd do something today, as W3C process
calls for 7 days notice, and as I'd like to invite
some folks that aren't URI CG members, so does
common courtesy.

Turns out I'm in an all-day meeting on the 16th.

Norm, I tried to call you about this today, but
I didn't manage.

Maybe I'll make progress on telcon-tiddlywinks next
week, but for today, I'm afraid I give up.