Review of RDFCore 2nd last call WD's

From: Brian McBride <bwm@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 10:51:08 +0100
To: public-uri-cg@w3.org

I recently sent a heads up [1] to the chairs list concerning review of
RDFCore's 2nd last call documents which contained an error, assuming
there was a URI WG in W3C.

RDFCore are seeking appropriate review of its 2nd last call WD's and I
would like ask the uri-cg where we should seek reviews of these
documents.  Aspects of the documents that may be of interest to this
group are the use of xml:base (which has not changed significantly since
1st last call) and internationalization of URI's.

Brian McBride
RDFCore co-chair

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/chairs/2003JulSep/0067.html