charmod/iri spec schedule?

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 23 Apr 2003 16:36:57 -0500
To: Martin Duerst <duerst@w3.org>
Cc: public-uri-cg@w3.org

I'm integrating the results of my 19 Mar request for schedule info
into the group schedule

and I don't see any reply to my question about charmod/iri

Could you add some date estimates to stuff like...

"The W3C Character Model is being prepared for Candidate Recommendation,
and will then be moved towards Recommendation status, by the Core task

The IRI Internet-Draft is being prepared for submission to the IESG to
move it to IETF Proposed Standard, by the Core task force."
 -- http://www.w3.org/International/Activity.html#future

... please?