Re: Codebase update request

Le lundi 1 septembre 2014 11:17:30 Glue a écrit :
> Have a nice day!
>
> I saw that the code in unicorn repository was not actualized for a long
> time. there is no any ouput options format etcetera.
>
> So, downloaded and locally-installed unicorn validation service seems to
> be useless:
> request http://localhost/unicorn/check?uri=test.site;ouput=json ignoring
> ANY options (and there is no any json class in unicorn repository)
>
> and http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=test.site;output=json workes fine.
>
> I do not want to use your remote service to validate my site.
>
> What can i do to use it locally? Could you actualize your repository?
>

> With Best Wishes, Glue...

Hi,

Unicorn doesn't provide a JSON output but has an XML one.
A correct URI would be
http://localhost/unicorn/check?ucn_uri=test.site&ucn_format=xml.

Note that even if you use a locally installed Unicorn, it will still use
online validators to perform checks unless you have installed those validators
locally and modified the configuration accordingly.

Best Regards,
Jean-Gui