Problem translating

From: Stefán Örvar Sigmundsson <stefan_sigmundsson@live.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2011 19:58:07 -0000
To: <public-unicorn@w3.org>
Unicorn:

I submitted the Icelandic translation of Unicorn but I can’t update it nor finish it because nothing seems to happen after I’ve submitted my work anymore. I get the e-mail with the changes and the new translations but that’s the end. I noticed that the work I’d done some weeks ago didn’t result in anything and yesterday I tried again but nobody seems to be monitoring the submissions. I’m going to hang onto the e-mail I got from the sysbot yesterday in hope that this will be sorted out.

Stefán Örvar Sigmundsson