Re: Unicorn can't see (X)HTML?

Hi Gordon,

The mimetype of http://www.opera.com/browser/features/ is
application/xml for HEAD requests instead of either
application/xhtml+xml or text/html. That's why Unicorn didn't call the
markup validator on that resource. I changed Unicorn's behavior to
accept application/xml as a potential xhtml even though this is not what
the specification recommends [1].

Thank you for the report,
Thomas Gambet

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml-media-types/