Unicorn now compatible within Jigsaw

From: Jean-Guilhem Rouel <jean-gui@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 20:38:18 +0200
To: public-unicorn@w3.org

Hi,

Thanks to the work of Florent Batard and Jonathan Barouh, Unicorn can
now run within Jigsaw.

This version is still being reviewed and has several bugs we're
currently working on, but I wanted to share this info to the list, that
  we finally managed to solve the issue that was preventing us from
using Jigsaw (which we are already using for the CSS Validator, and
several other tools, Tomcat was used only for Unicorn).

Jean-Gui