Re: No accessibility check?

From: Damien LEROY <xelloss.leroy@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 12:09:30 +0200
To: "Marino Ceccotti" <contact@html4.com>
Cc: public-unicorn@w3.org

Hi,

> No accessibility check agains the WAI? Why? I know the "user checks"
> makes it painful to get a readable report, but I can't imagine web
> quality without accessibility. Maybe in a future version?

The aim is to bring together differents "validator" or "checker" but
actually they are only 3 in the alpha version. In future we add more
and more "checker" in UniCORN like a WAI checker.

> In the "By direct input" form, what is the purpose of the rightmost
> select field?

I'm think you talk about the mime type select field (a label will be
useful, i will add one in future version) that's because it will be
difficult (and need lot of time to implement) to identify a document
given by direct input method.

Thank you.

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/dleroy