Unicorn feedback

From: Matthew Wilson <matthew@mjwilson.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 08:44:55 +0100
To: public-unicorn@w3.org

Hi,

   A few comments on Unicorn. It looks like a useful tool.

   1. I couldn't see anything in the documentation which indicated what
"appc-checker" actually did. Perhaps the results page could be enhanced
with a link to a page describing what has been checked?

   2. The documentation talks about the link checker, but this doesn't
seem to get called - is this intended for a future release? (Similarly
for the feed validator.)

   3. I raised bug 3691 on a failure to report CSS errors correctly.

Matthew Wilson