Re: Bug report

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 08:54:26 +0900
Cc: "Philip TAYLOR" <P.Taylor@rhul.ac.uk>, public-unicorn@w3.org
To: "Damien LEROY" <xelloss.leroy@gmail.com>

Hello Philip, Damien,

Philip, thanks for your testing, it's going to be very helpful.

Damien,

On Sep 7, 2006, at 17:25 , Damien LEROY wrote:
> Watching the unicorn output of
> appc-checker i see the root element "observationresponse" is repeated,
> that's why unicorn framework thinks response is malformed.

Good catch, fixed.

P.S: Philip, your server apparently replies 403 to HEAD request. That
got me confused for a while as I was trying to debug the appc checker
output. Is that on purpose, or are you yet another victim of IIS/
ASP.net server's disliking HEAD?

--
olivier