Re: Picking a Community Group Chair

ah thanks, i was looking for that link. i saw "this group has no chairs" and
tried to click on it, but it wasn't clickable. thanks for posting the link.

I voted for Jan, and i think that was interpreted by the system as a
proposal rather than a one-person vote. i think the vote should be announced
on http://groups.google.com/group/unhosted which is the current forum for
this group as a community. then people should get a chance to join and vote.
say 7 days. it would also be good if some more people would join our group.
there are over 300 people in the google mailing list - for the wg to be
moderately representative i would say we need at least 10% of those people
to also register here. but i think once we publish our standard through this
wg, that will pick up quickly.

anyway, thanks a lot for the heads-up!