Re: W3C Trust Community Group

We (Ian Jacobs and I) are available to help with questions on
infrastructure and such.

I have contacted that group at two occasions in March and September,
principally about the lack of chair but have not heard back.

If Melvin wanted, he could very well take leadership of that CG (that is
option 1 described below).
Again, info on how to choose a chair:
<http://www.w3.org/community/about/tool/#choose-chair>

I have cc'ed Dominik Tomaszuk, who proposed the group in August 2011.

Coralie

--
   Coralie Mercier  -  W3C Communications Team  -  http://www.w3.org
      W3C/ERCIM - B219 - 2004, rte des lucioles - 06410 Biot - FR