Levels of Conformance section -- Re: UAAG comments from EOWG

Dear UAAG Working Group,

In EOWG"s comments submitted June 2013 <http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/wiki/UAAG_review>, we suggested:
"Carefully consider what information should be in UAAG proper, and what should be in Implementing UAAG. Once UAAG is done, it cannot be changed; however, Implementing can be updated. Therefore, it might be wise to move some of the information from the Into of UAAG to Implementing."

A specific example is the "Levels of Conformance" section. Perhaps some or all of this would be best in the supporting document.

In any case, I suggest shifting the focus of that section to be on what the levels mean -- move the "Level A/AA/AAA success criteria address needs where..." sentences to the top of the section, and move the factors for determining to the bottom.

Regards,
~Shawn