RE: Call for consensus: publish a new Working Draft

Hello TV Control WG participants,

Call for consensus is now be over.

I prepared a couple of pull requests with editorial updates to fix broken fragments (required by publication rules) and improve IDL definitions and references in the spec. Steve, could you have a look at them?

I will publish an updated Working Draft once these are merged.

Thanks,
Francois.