RE: [tvcontrol-api] TVChannel#isFree?

Well, actually both are complementary and "isFree" might have it's own use in the program selection process.
From: Steve Morris via GitHub [sysbot+gh@w3.org]
Sent: 18 November 2016 14:49
To: public-tvcontrol@w3.org
Subject: Re: [tvcontrol-api] TVChannel#isFree?

I have changed the name to "isEncrypted" and updated the definition in
 my local copy to make this a little clearer.

This does not address the issue of knowing  whether an encrypted
service is successfully being played or not, however.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by stevem-tw
Please view or discuss this issue at

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway