RE: [tvcontrol-api] Why retrieve a list of tuners instead of just one tuner?

I am in an airpot lounges with tons of things to do but I'll look more closely at your definitions at the latest over the week-end.

From: Steve Morris via GitHub [sysbot+gh@w3.org]
Sent: 10 November 2016 10:35
To: public-tvcontrol@w3.org
Subject: Re: [tvcontrol-api] Why retrieve a list of tuners instead of just one tuner?

@jpevain I agree that we need to define a mapping between the API and
DVB/ATSC/others, but I'm not sure we're in a position to do that yet,
until we've agreed on the overall "shape" of the API.  I can comment
some on the ATSC side, although I'm more familiar with DVB.  If we
broadly agree with the definitions I proposed above (except for
TVMediaStream; see below) then we can look at that mapping in more
detail.

@tidoust You're correct that my proposal makes the assumption that a
TVMediaStream is associated with a channel, and this does not
accurately reflect the discussions we had at TPAC.  I agree with your
comments about TVMediaStream, but I'm not sure how to phrase that in
terms of a definition at the moment :)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by stevem-tw
Please view or discuss this issue at

If you have received this email in error, please notify the system manager. This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by the mailgateway