Re: Comments during Public Review of TV Control API Specification Draft

Hello Bin,

Good to hear that. I'll look forward to the work and hope to be able to
participate a bit
more in the not so distant future. Right now I'm in a transition period and
have a lot to
sort out before I can make active contributions.

Best regards,
Sangwhan

P.S. Sorry if Bin is not your name, based on experience Hu looked more
likely to be your surname.

P.P.S. The opera.com account will start bouncing in the next 24 hours, so
I'd suggest replying
back on my personal account - CCed.

--
Sangwhan Moon [Opera Software ASA]