RE: tvapi-ACTION-27: Work on triggered interactive overlay requirements

Great. Many thanks to Jon for the contribution, and to Sean for the hard work.

Thank you and have a good weekend

Bin

From: Sean Lin [mailto:selin@mozilla.com]
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 3:05 AM
To: Jon Piesing
Cc: HU, BIN; TV Control API Community Group
Subject: Re: tvapi-ACTION-27: Work on triggered interactive overlay requirements

Thanks Bin and Jon.

I just added a TVTriggerCue interface [1] in our spec to realize the requirements by extending TextTrackCue interface (the similar pattern of VTTCue interface in WebVTT spec [2]); whereas some attributes are left as generic objects for now. We may consider to keep refining them once more examples are collected.

Please feel free to chime in with your comments.

Thanks,
Sean

[1] http://w3c.github.io/tvapi/spec/#tvtriggercue-interface

[2] http://dev.w3.org/html5/webvtt/#the-vttcue-interface