Re: tvapi-ACTION-27: Work on triggered interactive overlay requirements

Hi Bin,

Thanks for your help. Then DataCue (TextTrackCue) appears a promising
direction. And I'm planning to follow the pattern of VTTCue [1] to have a
similar one for TV triggers to realize the requirements.

Best regards,
Sean

[1] http://dev.w3.org/html5/webvtt/#the-vttcue-interface

--