From: Chris Needham [mailto:chris.needham@bbc.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2015 7:51 AM
To: HU, BIN; Kazuyuki Ashimura; public-tvapi@w3.org
Subject: RE: ACTION-30: Skim the work done by the media pipeline tf

Hi Bin,

I agree that the MPTF scope is quite different to ours. My aim was to use their work as inspiration to see if we've missed anything, so what I tried to do is pick out the few parts from their requirements that may be relevant to us. I am certainly not suggesting that we follow up on requirements that are not in scope of our own work in this CG.

Best regards, and have a nice weekend!

Chris