From: 김성혜 [mailto:shkim@etri.re.kr]
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2015 1:47 AM
To: public-tvapi@w3.org
Subject: [tvapi] Volunteer to look at Conditional Access System (CAS) Requirements

Dear All,

I have talked with some experts in CAS/DRM for boadcasting service.
With their support, I think I can look at CAS Requirements.
I think we need to look at EME (Encrypted Media Extensions), the latest version.
In order to support the CAS requirements, we may need to use the EME APIs.

Anyway, I would like review the EME with those experts, and see if we can do somefhing for gap analysis CAS requirements.

Regards,
Sung Hei Kim