Re: tvapi-ACTION-26: Contact sean and add emergency alert requirements to the spec

Hi Paul,

Alright. If you still insist, we may add the following method to the event.

  sequence<DOMString> getRegions();

But the returned array is not guaranteed to be non-empty because not all
emergency warning systems would expose sufficient geographical info about
the alert to the endpoint.

Sean

--
Sean Lin